I made these cookies a few weeks ago in celebration of my mom’s birthday. She loves anything having to do with toffee and these cookies were delicious! Chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and toffee bits were incorporated into the dough. What’s not to like?
Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe source: Rebel Without a Sauce 
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup (1 sticks) butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup toffee bits
1. Preheat oven to 375F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Place sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in a bowl and beat until smooth.
3. Add baking soda, salt and flour to the sugar mixture and beat until smooth.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
5. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls (or use a cookie scoop) onto baking sheet approximately 2 inches apart. Bake for 5 minutes, rotate the baking sheet and then bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for 1-2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.