Cinnamon Toast Crunch was my favorite cereal as a kid. Given my aversion to milk, I don’t eat much cereal anymore… but I *do* love cinnamon! The other great thing about Cinnamon Toast Crunch was the flavor of the milk that was left behind. For the adult readers (over 21) of this blog, I’d highly recommend drinking a little RumChata – a delicious, boozy white liquid that tastes JUST like the leftover Cinnamon Toast Crunch milk!
But for those of you that can’t or don’t want to drink, I present a cupcake alternative!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
Recipe source: Your Cup of Cake 
1/3 cup oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup sour cream
Vanilla cake mix (not white cake mix)
1-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Buttercream:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups powdered sugar
2/3 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder (crush the cereal in a bag or food processor, then sift out 2/3 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with 20-22 cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, gently combine eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix in sour cream.
3. Add cake mix and cinnamon and mix until smooth.
4. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
5. Buttercream: Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder. Add vanilla and powdered sugar. Adjust the consistency using milk if it is too thick.
6. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and top with cinnamon sugar and Cinnamon Toast Crunch squares.