I love a good, classic chocolate chip cookie. I love it even more when the ingredients involve three different kinds of “chips.” These beauties include chocolate chips, semisweet chips, and white chocolate chips. They also include cinnamon. I know. I raised my eyebrow, too. I mean, these aren’t snickerdoodles — so why the cinnamon?! But trust me, it works. These cookies were so great!
Triple Chip Cookies
Recipe source: Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice 
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1-1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
1-1/4 cups granulated sugar
1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans [I left these out; not a fan of nuts in cookies!]
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Line 2 cookie sheets with silpats or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
3. In a large separate bowl beat butter with both sugars together on low until creamy about 1 minute. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture 1/4 at a time. Stir in all the chocolate chips and nuts.
5. Drop dough by level 1/4 cups 2 – 3 inches apart onto the baking sheets. [I used an ice cream scoop for this – it worked great!]
6. Bake for 12 – 14 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Store in tightly covered containers in a cool, dry place up to 5 days. Makes about 24 large cookies.