Happy Thanksgiving Week, everyone! I am getting ready to head home for a holiday break, but wanted to share these cute and EASY little turkeys with you. They would be perfect if you want to make something for the kids at your holiday table :)
I hope you all have a safe, happy, and healthy Thanksgiving.
Recipe source: InsideBruCrewLife 
12 full size Reese’s peanut butter cups
12 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
1 cup candy corn, I used regular candy corn and Indian corn
24 candy eyeballs (Target sells them!)
1 oz. chocolate Candiquik, melted (I used a tub of store-bought chocolate frosting)
A pastry bag and small round tip
1. Unwrap the full-size and mini Reese’s cups. Fill the pastry bag with the chocolate frosting.
2. Pipe a bit of chocolate frosting onto each full-size peanut butter cup, then place the mini peanut butter cup on top.
3. Cut the white tips off of the candy corn pieces. Use the chocolate icing to “glue” the candy corn pieces (without the white tips) onto each peanut butter cup.
4. Use the chocolate icing as to “glue” the candy eyeballs onto each mini peanut butter cup.
5. Cut the yellow ends off of a few more candy corn pieces. Use the yellow end as the turkey’s nose — and again, use the chocolate icing to attach it.