Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
3 Tablespoons butter
1 package mini marshmallows (or about 4 cups)
6 cups Rice Krispies
Orange food coloring
1. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan over low heat.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the orange food coloring.
3. Add the cereal and stir well, until completely mixed.
4. Once cooled, shape the rice krispie mixture into balls about 3″ in diameter.
5. Shape a Tootsie Roll into a pumpkin stem and place on the top of each pumpkin. Decorate with green frosting for leaves and black frosting for the faces.
PS: Meghan made these — so of course we had to incorporate a little Friday Night Lights. Full eyes, clear hearts, can’t lose! Edit: I had a blonde moment.. the motto SHOULD be Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose! Thank you, Meghan! ;)