My love for pink and white frosted animal cookies knows no bounds.
Today brings these little babies in rice krispie form. Hope you have enjoyed this week’s parade of rice krispie treats with a twist!
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 16 oz mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (13 oz) bag of frosted animal cookies, coarsely chopped
- 12 oz white chocolate, chopped finely
- Rainbow nonpareils to garnish
1. Spray 9×13" pan with cooking spray, set aside
2. In large pot over low heat melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.Remove from heat.
3. Stir in krispie cereal and then cookies until coated in marshmallow mixture. Press into prepared pan evenly.
4. In a medium bowl melt white chocolate on 50% heat in 30 second increments until melted, stirring after each 30 seconds.
5. Spread white chocolate over krispies and sprinkle with nonpareils. Allow white chocolate to set and cut into squares.
Recipe credit: Cookies & Cups