I had a little football party a few weeks go and made these for dessert. They are mini hamburger cookies and they are SO EASY to make. Seriously, they only took about 10 minutes to assemble. Super easy! Hope you are all having a great week.
48 Nilla Wafer Cookies
24 mini peppermint patties
1/4-1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 can vanilla frosting
1/2-1 Tbsp sesame seeds
Red, yellow, and green food coloring
1. Divide the vanilla frosting into three bowls; dye one batch red, one yellow, and one green.
2. Place the coconut in a Ziploc bag and add a few drops of green coloring. Shake the bag until the color is even (if you want a deeper shade of green, just add more food coloring).
3. Lay 24 Nilla wafer cookies, curved side down, on a flat surface. Attach the peppermint patty to the Nilla wafer using a dab of frosting.
4. Spread red frosting on half of the peppermint patty and yellow frosting on the other half. Sprinkle green coconut on top of the frosting. Place another Nilla wafer on top.
5. Sprinkle a bit of water on the top “bun” and add sesame seeds.